Do you suffer from depression?
Did you know an estimated 12% of people in the Kansas City area suffer from depression?
Symptoms of depression can include:
- Little interest or pleasure in doing things
- Feeling down, depressed, or hopeless
- Trouble falling or staying asleep, or sleeping too much
- Feeling tired or having little energy
- Poor appetite or overeating
- Feeling bad about yourself - or that you are a failure or have let yourself or your family down
- Trouble concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching television
- Moving or speaking so slowly that other people could have noticed
- Or the opposite - being so fidgety or restless that you have been moving around a lot more than usual
- Thoughts that you would be better off dead, or of hurting yourself in some way
If you haven't been able to find a treatment that works for you, we want you to know that clinical trials are available here at Collective Medical Research.
Participating in these trials makes a positive impact on your community by helping researchers find better ways to treat depression. It also gives you access to cutting-edge treatments before they hit the market at no cost!
If you are interested in our current clinical trials for depression, please apply!